Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
alexrs2k alexrs2k is offline

Default Find Duplicates

Sorry, ignore the previous message, instead use this formula:

=IF(NOT(ISERROR(MATCH($B$2:$B$7,$C$2:$C$7,0))),B2: B7,"")

CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER when finish typing it.

--
Alex
*Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you. Thank you!

"alexrs2k" wrote:

Hi Vic, you could try this:

=IF(COUNTIF($B$2:$B$10,C2),B2,"")

since this is an array formula hit ctrl+shift+enter.

--
Alex
*Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you. Thank you!

"Vic" wrote:

I have 2 columns (B and C) of non-sorted invoice numbers starting in row 2. I
need to list in column A invoice numbers that appear in column B and column
C. This means that such invoice passed to criterias and I want to process it.
I have over 1500 invoices. How can I do this with minimum data manipulation
since in the future I need to just insert invoices into column B and into
column C and have an automatic result in column A on a daily basis?