Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stan Stan is offline

Default call procedure problem

New to VVA and trying to run a procedure that opens a particular workbook
then runs a procedure that pastes a

worksheet into the target worksheet from the source worksheet ("dollars").

There will be six tartet workbooks when I'm done but I can't get past the
first two.

It will open each workbook correctly if I exclude "dollars" procedures. If
I include them it only runs the first one

sucessfully.

What am I doing wrong?

Sub update_finance()
'

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
If Range("b4").Value = "expenses1" Then Workbooks.Open "C:\expenses1.xlsm"
Application.Run "'dollars1.xlsm'!SAVE_expenses1"

If Range("b4").Value = "expenses2" Then Workbooks.Open "C:\expenses2.xlsm"
Application.Run "'dollars2.xlsm'!SAVE_expenses2"
Application.DisplayAlerts=True

stan