Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Victor Delta[_2_] Victor Delta[_2_] is offline

Default Problem with link to named range

I have a spreadsheet (B) which contains some charts which are effectively
copies of charts from another sheet (A).

When I open spreadsheet B, everything updates as it should except one chart
where the x axis is based on a dynamic named range. An error message always
comes up and when I go to try and manually update the link, it says it
cannot find the appropriate named range in spreadsheet A.

However, if I open spreadsheet A, everything is fine on spreadsheet B!

Is there any way round this problem please?