Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Josh Josh is offline

Default Autorun macro

OK, this is my attempt at making a static date so bear with me, i have 3
columns A- time. B- Data. C- Acutal Time. In the 'Actual Time' column it has
one cell being used with =NOW() in time format, and in the 'Time Column' it
has =IF(B20,C2). so that when i enter a value in the 'Data Column' it
transfers the current time into the 'Time Column' in the corresponding cell,
from here i have a macro which cuts and pastes the contents of the cell in
the 'Time' Column, it looks like this-------

Sub Macro2()
'
' Macro2 Macro
' copy paste
'

'
ActiveCell.Select
Selection.Copy
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
End Sub

Ok so finally to the question, I want this macro to Autorun anytime the
value in the Data column changes, so it would work entering the time into the
'Time Column' cell next to it, Is this possible, if it is would someone be
able to tell me what to type when i make the macro, sorry i know im a bit
ammature