Mike

Thank you for the help, but so far, I haven't gotten that to work.
Here is what I have:

Sheet3(pcdata)
data is in rows A3:R19
I need to copy and paste(Macro) this data to
Sheet4(Total)
The first available row is A3 Sheet4(Total)

The Sheet3(pcdata) will be updated daily
the macro needs to paste the data on Sheet4(Total) below the existing data,,
(next available row).
As I am quite a novice at excel. any help.. is very appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

"Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org wrote in message
Mike,

Along the lines of

Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A66536").End(xlUP)(2). Value = _
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Mike" wrote in message
I have made a macro to copy and paste data from sheet1 to sheet2. I
want
to be able to retain that data on sheet2. Sheet1 will be updated daily

and
the marco ran again. Is there a way to have a macro go to the next
available row on sheet2 and paste the new information without disturbing

the
previous data?

Thanks
Mike