Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
robin robin is offline

Default counting text same cell multiple worksheets

1st question: Is there a way to add the text say cell C6 across multiple
worksheets?
Ex. Either yes or no will be typed in cell C6 in multiple worksheets. Say
there are 8 worksheets and 5 say yes and 3 say no? I would like to determine
the number of cells that say yes without going back to count.

Also
2nd Question: Is there a way to add the text to cell C6 across multiple
worksheets if
there were a datavalidated list with a selection of yes or no with there
being 5 say yes and 3 say no? I would like to determine the number of cells
that say yes without going back to count.