Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Té Té is offline

Default Printing Workbooks

Does the Macro print each worksheet individually so it reads page 1 of 2?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If you print one sheet at a time, it'll work the way you want.

If you want to print the entire workbook, you could use a macro:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
Dim sh As Object
For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets
sh.PrintOut preview:=True
Next sh
End Sub

(I used preview:=true to save a few trees while testing.)

If you're new to macros:

Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros he
http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html

David McRitchie has an intro to macros:

Ron de Bruin's intro to macros:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

(General, Regular and Standard modules all describe the same thing.)

Té wrote:

I want to be able to have each tab with multiple pages print out as page X of
Y and not of the entire workbook. Isn€„¢t there some way to designate each tab
as it€„¢s own entity and be able to print the workbook in it€„¢s entirety while
still showing they are separate pieces?

--

Dave Peterson