Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Bill is offline

Default column contents alignment

Thanks RagDyeR - Works Great, all I had to do was add the , in the right
place and it works..............Thanks, Bill

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Custom format:

?????#

With "Center" still in force.
--

HTH,

RD

"bill" wrote in message
I have columns in my worksheet with numbers in them. They have 2,3,4,5 or 6
digit numbers. I have elected to center the numbers in the column, and of
course show up at various widths based on the number of digits. What I want
to do is to align the numbers in the column/s, still centered, with the
RIGHT
digit aligned through out the column. i.e.
2,345 and NOT 2,345
123 123
23 23
7 7
Thanks for any help and have a good day all..........Bill