Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Copart Copart is offline

Default Need formula or report to condense table, not by manual sort

I am trying to find a formula or other way (other than manually sort) to
select from the table below, just the list of items that have a quantity.
Basically create a table in another sheet using the data below but
€ścondensed€ť without adding the items that have no quantity values. The table
is lengthy and I want to create a formula or report. I know sorting would
give me the view I need want a formula to do automatically and not show any
items that are €śzero€ť.
Thanks.

A B
1 Item description Item Qty