Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Umlas[_3_] Bob Umlas[_3_] is offline

Default How to Format numbers from percentage points to basis points

No formatting will change .035 to 350. You would have to physically change
the values by multiplying by 10000.

"Robaroo" wrote in message
Excel 2007; I need to know how to format a range of cells that contain
numbers that are percentages to display as basis points. An example would
be
a cell that I have where the value is .035 and is displayed as 3.5% in
this
example the result I want displayed would be 350. ( I suppose the
formatting technique I'm looking for is the opposite of moving from
millions
to thousands using the comma in custom formatting area) Thanks for your
help.