Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default calculation Settings changing from automatic to manual

It's not Microsoft.

Calculation mode is set by the first spreadsheet loaded. Your users are
reset. One typical way this happens is with a macro that's failed, or been
interrupted.

Regards,
Fred

"Dan DeCoursey" wrote in message
Anyone out there seeing their calc setting changing ? in the last 2 days
have had 2 of my network users telling me their excel is not
calculating......

possible a MS update has done something ????

wierd