Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jim Jim is offline

Default Moving overlapping bars forwards and backwards

Hi,

I am creating a column chart with two series which are represented as two
overlapping columns for each of my x-axis categories. I have two virtical
axis, one for each series. My problem is that Execel automatically puts the
columns associated with the secondary axis (series 2) in the foreground and
the columns for the primary axis (series 1) in the background. I needs to
switch this so that my primary y-axis columns (series 1) are not hidden by
the secondary y-axis columns (series 2).

I cant find anyway of doing this. Can anyone help!