Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Backup of files

You're using WinXP, I bet.

In Vista, it's no longer a button. It looks like a "floating" dropdown and it's
just to the left of those buttons on the bottom right.

Off to google to search images...

Here's a picture from Vista:
http://media.wiley.com/Lux/87/71787.image0.jpg

Gord Dibben wrote:

On my 2007 it is at far left bottom at same level as Save and Cancel

Gord

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:44:25 -0500, Dave Peterson
wrote:

It's near the Save and Cancel buttons on the bottom right, isn't it?

Gord Dibben wrote:

Or better yet.................look at bottom left corner<g

Gord

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:02:39 -0500, Dave Peterson
wrote:

Look at the bottom right corner of that SaveAs dialog. There's a Tools button
there.

ohsix wrote:

I'm using MS Office 2007. I can't find Save As WindowToolsGeneral Options
dialog. When I click the Office button and move the cursor to "Save as" I see
a list of options like "Excel workbook", "Excel Macro-enabled workbook",
etc. Am I looking in the wrong place?

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Oops...

Check the Save As WindowToolsGeneral Options dialog.

--

Dave Peterson