Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
april april is offline

Default "find" macro

i have tried recording a macro using the Find feature. i want to find a line
that contains "net cash provided (used) by operating activities" and delete
it. however, the macro doesn't record the "find" key strokes, only the
delete ones. saw a similiar post on 8/22/07 from Chad and copied his macro
but get error messages.

thanks in advance for your help.

by the way, when i click on the email notification that someone has
responded to my question, i get a blank screen that says "Done" in the bottom
left corner. then i have to go to the web site and try to find my question
and the response. what's going on?

thanks for this too
--
aprilshowers