Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Terry Terry is offline

Default How Can I Globally Change Hyperlinks?

I seem to know just enough about Excel to be dangerous, and therein
lies my question.

I have a spreadsheet (1 sheet) that has some 600 (and climbing) rows,
one column of each having a hyperlink to a file on an external drive.
Eventually, all the linked files will be moved to another disk and the
links changed to that new drive's location.

Is there a way to globally change the links to the other disk when the
project is completed. I have stopped adding links until I discover a
way, for I really don't want to do the changes manually one at a time!

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers--Terry
Terry--WB4FXD
Edenton, NC