Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Excel Curious Excel Curious is offline

Default Christmas Tree charts

this resource might help
http://www.andypope.info/charts/floatcluster.htm

I use the andypope site as the "Go To" place for any chart questions I have.

"ArcticWolf" wrote:

Hi,

I have a table that lists employee names and their payscale. I want to put
this into a Christmas Tree chart (as a count of people per payscale) but
cannot find a 'chart' in Excel that will do it. I've seen them around and
would like to know how it's done.

I would also like to add a third variable (ethnicity) so will have the
chart: number of people in payband split by ethnicity.

Christmas Tree charts are similar to horizontal bar charts but are
'mirrored' on the opposite side. Here is a link to picture of what I mean.

http://tinypic.com/r/245ijhj/3

TIA,

AW