Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Juan Marin Juan Marin is offline

Default Counting unique numbers

Thank you so much Ron and Biff, both solutions work pretty well.
Nevertheless I'm encountering one more difficulty, my data set is
really large (+400,000 rows) so pasting down any of these formulas is
not practical because as I paste them down, they stay fixed to the
first cell of the range. However, I know that the data is ordered, and
that in any case, if I were able to look just 100 rows forward and 100
rows ahead, that would be enough. I've been trying to fix both
formulas with ADDRESS() in such a way that I could vary the initial
and ending rows in such way, but I haven't been able to do so
effectively. Any thoughts? Thank you again.

JM