Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default GRIDLINES

What exactly are you calling gridlines (not borders)? The usual convention is
that gridlines is having each cell have a border, as opposed to a group of
cells having a single border.

If this is the case, it depends on how your colors are being generated. If
manually, simply format cells - borders, and select lines that go in between
the cells. If conidtionally formatted, change the format setting to include a
cell border.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"William" wrote:

I have a document with groups of rows that alternate color (green and
yellow). I want to see light gridlines in these sections (NOT BORDERS), and
have tried Tools/Options/Gridlines, but this only toggles the gridlines on
and off in the blank, white columns to the right of the section with color
and data. I've also tried Page Setup/Sheet/Gridlines, but no luck there
either.
--
William