Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheri-NWC[_2_] Sheri-NWC[_2_] is offline

Default Convert 10 Decimal Places to 2

THANK YOU!!!!!! You have just me a HUGE amount of re-entry.

Sheri

"Luke M" wrote:

trya helper column wtih this formula copied down as needed:
=ROUND(A2,2)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Sheri-NWC" wrote:

I need to convert a column of figures such as 136.573297808087 to 136.57
preferably automatically.

This is not just for display purposes, but the content of each cell must
only contain 2 decimal places. It is being used as a database for a Word
merge. When the column is merged into the word document, it displays all 12
decimal places, but I only want it to display 2.

Any suggestions?