Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default maximize printing surface

Under View, page break preview, make sure only the data you want is included
in the print area.

If the 1 x 1 page fitting is causing only 50% of the usable page to be used,
it sounds like XL is picking up some extra blank rows/columns that you don't
really need.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"mocha99" wrote:

Hi all

I am trying to print my spreadsheet on a single page. If I do print to a
1 page (tall) X 1 page (wide)I get a very tiny printing that is
unreadable and that only covers about 50% of my letter size page.

Is there a way to maximize the printing surface on the the page keeping
it a the same time on a single sheet of paper?

thanks