Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chris Chris is offline

Default Stumped on establishing web querries on MS Excel

I created an excel spreadsheet that captures prices from the web and what I
want to do is take these prices from the web queries I created and move them
into a workable list. The problem is when the queries are first created and I
hyperlink them into a list, it works great!!!! The problem occurs when a
couple of days later when I refresh, the data becomes skewed and some of the
lines shift. What should be a price is another piece of data from the web
query appears on the link. I have tried developing the queries both dynamic
and non dynamic but both ways I have problems with the data.

Ultimately, what I would like to do is have the queries build once,
hyperlinked into another sheet and then build a pivot table from the results.
If you have any insight or feedback on this, I would be most grateful. Like I
mentioned, if you do not know then I guess this cannot be done.

Best Regards,

Chris