Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Lars-Åke Aspelin[_2_] Lars-Åke Aspelin[_2_] is offline

Default Subtract Time

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:23:01 -0700, israel
wrote:

Beautiful, it worked like a baby, to be honest I can't make sense of your
formula but it worked.

While I'm at it, there is one more step I forgot to mention. Once I have
this sollution, (you have enlighted me) now I have to add a column that will
show time added ten minutes.

column "B" minus 30 minutes which I have already
column "C" should be added 10 minutes to column "B"

Thank you

In C1 try this:

=FLOOR(B1+1/144,1/1440)

or, more easy to understand, go for the TIME function suggested by
Biff, like this:

=TIME(HOUR(B1),MINUTE(B1)+10,0)

Hope this helps / Lars-Åke