Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
YESHWANT JOSHI[_2_] YESHWANT JOSHI[_2_] is offline

Default Sort multiple columns for same criteria

have u tried applying autofilter thru which u can get the data u wanted.
just copy the same and take it to another sheet/book for your working.

click yes below, if it works

"DEllis" wrote:

Maybe not the right subject line. What I have are 4 columns that have been
populated by a macro. What I now want to do is take those 4 columns extract
any rows with percentages that are -50% or less and any that are 100% or
more. Can this be done. I want to then put the rows extracted and put them
on a separate worksheet, removing them from the source worksheet.