Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Its me[_3_] Its me[_3_] is offline

Default A further problem that I am struggling with

I have a 800 row of data in each 8th row there is the same information.
The information shows the name of the business and the proprietor
The proprietor title is ALWAYS Mr. Mrs. or Miss

JOHNS FRUIT SHOP MR JOHN BROWN

MARYS CAKE SHOP MISS MARY SMITH

What I want to is break the info into two fields, breaking it on the title
Mr Mrs or Miss and (if it is possible) insert the name data into the next
row

So originally it will be:

Row 81 JOHNS FRUIT SHOP MR JOHN BROWN

and it will then appear as:

Row 81 JOHNS FRUIT SHOP
Row 82 MR JOHN BROWN

One problem that may appear is as soon as the macro spilt my original data
cluster of 8 rows it will then become 9 rows

A possible solution may be 2 macros, one to split the data into another Col.
(B) and then a second macro to reinsert it into row 9 with a progressive +1

A big ask for a Sunday morning!

Regards
Stephen
Gold Coast, Australia