Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Influencing RandBetween

You did get a reply to your post of Aug 06, 2009;
about two hours after your post.
'--
My free Special Randoms workbook will generate random numbers,
between your max/min limits, that average a specified amount.
Email and ask for it. Please use your real name and indicate
your geographic location. Remove xxx from my email address...
XX
'--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Art W"
wrote in message
Hello Everyone:

Sorry I posted this same question a few days ago, but I cannot find. I
assume it didnt get posted?

I am trying to create random numbers between 1 and 100. I am also trying to
influence the output by referencing either a cell or a range. I have been
working on this problem for a long time. I think I am looking for something
like the formulas below, but they dont work. Hopefully it will give you an
idea of what I am trying to do.

=RANDBETWEEN((1,100), A1))
=RANDBETWEEN((1,100),SEEDS))

Thanks