Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Answers to questions posing more questions in a workbook

See Debra Dalgleish's site for creating dependent data validation dropdowns.

May do what you want.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:24:01 -0700, sbelle1
wrote:

I am trying to write a manual whereby I pose a question to the user.
Depending on what they answer, another question would appear: Like "Are you
issuing a credit for an entire order?" If YES, then ask "Is it before or
after inventory?" and so on. I KNOW I have done this in Excel many years ago
but I cannot for the life of me remember how I did it.

Does anyone know wht I am talking about?