Gord Dibben

Assuming you have no spaces in A1 and B1.........

=HYPERLINK("mailto:" & A1 & "_" & B1 & ")

Same answer to your question in .misc news group.

Try to stick with one thread. Makes it easier on all of us.

Gord

On Tue, 17 May 2005 10:15:04 -0700, "Biochemist"
wrote:

I have a excel spread sheet with cell a1 - a500 that has last name and cell
b1 -b500 that has first name and I know the e-mail address for all 500
people, what I need to be able to do is creat a row that will have the same
e-mail address after there last name, with an underscore between first and
last name, it would look something like . I have had
some one explaine how to get ther name and email address into a new cell, how
ever what I dont know how to do now is put the underscore between first and
last name