Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
136006 136006 is offline

Default Excel 2007 Copy to new worksheet

In Excel 2007, I can easily cut or copy then paste any cell or field of cells
within the same document (any tab in the document) or any other type of
document (Word, email, etc). However, the moment I select a different Excel
document, I am unable to paste to the new document. I noticed that I can
make it work only if I have the Clipboard open, then I can only use the
"Paste All" button on the Clipboard (control-V and right-clicking do not
work). Is there a setting I need to adjust to make this easier?