Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
OJ OJ is offline

Default Help With Formula Please

Actually I figured out what I was doing wrong. I really appreciate the help

"OJ" wrote:

Thanks for the Post, but it didn't work, I get a value of 0 right now. So I
am trying to get everything in Column B to add up if a specific criteria is
met on the same row as the number it should add to the total? Does that make
sense

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Mention the criteria in cell D1 and use the below formula

D1 = criteria
=SUMIF(C1:C2000,D1,B1:B2000)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"OJ" wrote:

I am trying to get a sum of a column (B1:B2000), but I would only like it to
add a specific value in that row if a specific criteria is met in a different
Column but same row (C1:C2000)?