Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
WasI WasI is offline

Default Copying printer formats

Hi, an Interesting key is an F4 that repeats your last action. Select your
worksheet1 and go to page setup. Make all the changes you want and then exit
by clicking the appropriate buttons.
Now before you do any other action. Click on tab to select next worksheet
and press F4. The page setup will be copied over. Continue selecting your
worksheets one by one and pressing F4 will continue to copy over the format
in the selected worksheet.
Good Luck.

"ramona" wrote:

I'm using Excel 2003. I've been over this site several times and can't seem
to find this Q&A. Is it possible to copy the printing format from sheet to
sheet. I only have 17 sheets (month, qtr, yr) but it would certainly be
helpful if I didn't have to go into each sheet to set up the print
formatting.