Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joeu2004 joeu2004 is offline

Default run rate

"Richard" wrote:
Is there a function or formula that can calculate run rates? I need to
know
what the monthly run rate is for a product that is being outsourced for
our
company. I haven't a clue as to what a run rate is, so any help would be
appreciated.

Function? No. Formula? Probably. But first you need to define "monthly
run rate" in terms of your data and worksheet design. Try Googling "monthly
run rate" without quotes. If that doesn't ring any bells, try asking your
employer, supervisor or instructor -- whoever gave you the assignment.