Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Copying printer formats

There are a lot (but not all!) of those print settings that you can apply if you
group the sheets first.

Select the "master" sheet, and ctrl-click on the subequent tabs. (Rightclick on
any worksheet tab and chosing Select All will group all the sheets.)

Then do your print setup.

Then rightclick on any of the selected sheet tabs and choose Ungroup Sheets.

Almost all the changes you make to a sheet in a group will be made to the other
sheets in that group. (Very nice for headers. Not so nice for most things.)

ramona wrote:

I'm using Excel 2003. I've been over this site several times and can't seem
to find this Q&A. Is it possible to copy the printing format from sheet to
sheet. I only have 17 sheets (month, qtr, yr) but it would certainly be
helpful if I didn't have to go into each sheet to set up the print
formatting.

--

Dave Peterson