Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Not and Excel Expert Not and Excel Expert is offline

Default Compare sheet 1 column A numbers with sheet 2 column A number

I would like to compare the Column A, sheet 1 numbers with the Column A sheet
2 numbers and report inconsistencies in Column H sheet 2. I have 1225 rows
on sheet 1 and 1336 rows on sheet, excluding header row. Could someone help
me with the vlookup or what would work best to get this done quickly? I'm
about ready to compare number by number with search.