Mexage

Hello everyone!

Good one Peo... hehehe. I know I won't be getting a cake or anything like a
reward. Clicking on the Yes / No buttons will make this board more useful
because if someone else is having the same trouble as you are, it's easier to
scan for answered posts.

I have noticed that the "was-this-helpful-survey" (that's why I just
prefered to call it "voting") was very underused.

Of course, if you want to send a cake when a post is helpful, then go ahead.

Well, to wrap up things, I will change my signature to:

Hope this helps; if it DOESN'T click on NO in the post rating buttons below.

G.Morales
"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

It seems though that some people think it is a voting system to some future
reward, maybe a cake?

Peo Sjoblom

I see.

Not a voting system, just a yes/no did this help you.

Thanks Peo

On Mon, 16 May 2005 18:31:42 -0700, "Peo Sjoblom"
wrote:

LOL

look in the CDO version, there is an approval button