Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cra88 cra88 is offline

Default Lookup Help

I have 2 sheets, the first is a list of 400 model numbers for a specific
customer. The second is a list of all 8000 model numbers in inventory with
location id's. I want to search the list of all model numbers and only
extract the models on the first sheet. The end result needs to be a list of
the models in sheet1 with the location id's from sheet 2. The second issue I
have is sheet 2 will have the same items multiple times because they have
multiple locations. I hope this is making sense to someone.

Thanks