Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kcope8302 Kcope8302 is offline

Default Compare cells and copy columns after match

I am having an issue developing a simple macro that compares column A in one
worksheet(i.e. PTR) and another worksheet(i.e. Reference Data). If what is in
column A of Reference data matches column A in PTR; I want 4 cells(L.M,N,Q)
from that line in Reference Data copied and placed in PTR(W,X,Y,Z).

What i want is to be able to run the macro from PTR and have it populate
cells W,X,Y,Z with the correct project information from the Reference Data
worksheet.

Please inform me if there is any other information would be needed to
complete.

Thanks