Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default How to put series of number in excel while filters applied?

If I understand what you want...sequentially number a filtered list...

Try this:

=SUBTOTAL(3,Z$1:Z1)

Copy down to the last row of unfiltered data.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"bhanu reakha" wrote in message
1. I applied filters in my excel
2. I need to put series of number
3. By using this " =COUNTIF(Z$1:Z19,"<") " formula we can able to fill
the
number series when the filters are applied for the excel. But this working
fine when we drag the same for the rest of the rows
4. I need a solution for the same scenario when we double click on the
right
corner of the selected cells (to autofill the number series for the
remaining
cells instead of draggging)