Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ericaamousseau ericaamousseau is offline

Default average from multiple worksheet using if is number

I can not figure this out! I need to average multiple rows of data in 4
different worksheets. The biggest problem is that the data is calculated
from time differences, so #Value! is common because of using NA instead of a
time. So say I need J2:J46 in worksheet one J2:J46 in worksheet 2 J2:J46 in
worksheet 3 and J2:J46 in worksheet 4 all averaged together. Also there will
be some non value numbers. Help!