Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Piyush[_2_] Piyush[_2_] is offline

Default Sort a data without affecting the scatter chart

Hi,
I have a have pair of (x,y) values in a big 2 columnrange and I have made a
scatter chart from,only part of this range.(say from last 20 values)
Values in x column are sorted when i made the chart ,but when i sort the
data from y values now,my scatter chart goes for a toss and sorting the data
completely disfigures the chart. (as there are new (x,y ) values now in the
range from which i made the range).
How can i sort the my data without affecting the scatter chart?

Thanks,
Piyush