Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Adding the last 8 days of data

Not sure what the significance of today's date has to do with it.

If you enter data daily then from tomorrows date to the end of the month
there will be no data. Is that correct? If so, then don't you just need the
*last* 8 entries in the row? Also, today's date is 8/4 so there aren't 8
entries for the month, right?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"kcholly" wrote in message
I have cols. for each day of the month starting with the 1st.. In col A is
the grand total of the last 8 days of data. How would I create a formula
add the last 8 days of data automaticlly from todays date.
Ex. Col A...Col B........Col M
69 12 8.... 11