Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dcapps dcapps is offline

Default Moving Worksheets From One File to Another

Hello All,
I am attempting to move worksheets (which contain formulas) from one file
(we'll call it File #1) to another (File #2 obviously), and unfortunately,
the result in File #2 is something that reads ='File #1'A6 (just an example).
How can I move worksheets from one file to another without including the
references to the original spreadsheet? In short, how can I get the cell to
read =A6 after it has been moved to the new document? I would truly
appreciate any help anyone would be willing to offer. Thanks so much, and
have a great day!