Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joel joel is offline

Default Merging the Changes from One Excel Document into another

The error occured because there were no missing PO's. I can add a check to
make sure there is no differences to avoid the error.

I'm not sure if my code has a problem or you are opening two workbooks with
the same number of PO's. Try making the two workbooks different so it finds
some differences.

What happens if additional line items get added to a PO. My code isn't
checking for this condition. What column is the Line items. Do you also
want me to check line items as well as PO's.

"jwags" wrote:

Thank you very much for the script. I pasted it into the workbook and
was able to get it working until the line .Columns
("IV:IV").AutoFilter. I get an run time error message at this point
and it goes no further. Is it a problem with the way I have it
setup? I looked in column IV and there are no X's in the column.