Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vineeth Vineeth is offline

Default Add custom data to Worksheet

My application insert lot of pictures into worksheet, each picture has its
own file that used for future editing, so when i insert a picture into
worksheet first create a hidden sheet then add file into sheet then take
the address of the cell that contain the data file add the address into
picture name for future editing this is my requirement, will you please help
me to implement this feature, hope you got my requirement

Thanks

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

I don't think I am fully getting it, but how about separate hidden sheets?

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Vineeth" wrote in message

Thanks for your reply,

my problem is i need to insert more than one file and able to retrieve
that
also, so how can sort that files, means i need to retrieve that files
using a
name ,

is it possible

Thanks

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Drop it onto a hidden worksheet?

--
HTH

Bob

"Vineeth" wrote in message
Iam developing a com addin for Excel, my application have one project
file (template), its comes like an xml file currently i need to add
that
file
into the Excel that will not visible and un editable to user, if it
possible how can implement this??