Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
3Sixty Call Center 3Sixty Call Center is offline

Default row and column numbering and printing help

I have a "daily sales tracking sheet" I am printing for employees. I want the
numbering on the side to show in the row column. but do not need to print the
column headers (a,b. c) etc. I also want to start the numbering with the 5th
line down, not sure if that makes sense, but lines 1-5 are things like:
employee name
date
customer name
(Open space)
1.
2.

Hope the picture i am trying to paint here makes sense, not to sure on the
lingo of excel yet!
thanks for the help!