Dawn Parks

Default changing proportion of chart and data table

I have a chart with 19 lines of data and I have been requested to print the
data table with the chart. When I add the data table so that I can read the
text (e.g., 11 or 12 pt font), I cannot see all the data table line in the
page viewer or print it all out. I can only print out all the data table
lines along with the chart if I make the font so small that it renders the
data table useless (or similarly, if I shrink the size of the size the chart
so that what I am looking at is so small you can't read the labels anymore).
In either case, when I do this I also I end up with half a "blank" page. How
can I shift the aspect/ratio of the chart or change the size of the chart
separately from the table AND how can I force Excel to let me use the entire
page of space I have available?