Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Create an hyperlink automatically in a cell

Hi,

Try:-

Tools|Autocorrect options - Autoformat as you type tab
Ensure 'Internet and network paths with hyperlinks' is checked.

Mike

"João Carlos" wrote:

Hello!
Up until recently an hyperlink would automatically be created when I entered
a www or e-mail address in a cell. It no longer does it!
I must have action-ed the change by mistake (clicking / pressing a key or
using the Ctrl / Alt incorrectly) or a gremlin has crept in!
Your help in re-establishing this feature in a worksheet would much
appreciated
--
Thank you.