Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pimamedic Pimamedic is offline

Default WORK SHEET

Shane em = Email

"Ali" wrote:

Very helpfull Shane. Thanks.
What I am asking is that each person info is upon there titled worksheet I
would like to be able send an em to each of the 15 people, the same way that
you and I are communicating directly from the excell workbook. What I did
was copy and past than save each person info, then open an attachment in my
outlook and em/send to the person it is for, I had to do this for 15 people
so as you may imagine it took some doing, I just want to click on the
worksheet, and instead of copying, just send - to the person it is for, this
is an option in my word program and I thought excell would have the same
option.

Best regards
Ali

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by em? You can save the active sheet as a
separate workbook by something like this:

Sub SaveSheet()
Dim myFile as String
ActiveSheet.Copy
myFile=Application.GetSaveAsFilename
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs myFile
End Sub

This will prompt you for the filename and location.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Ali" wrote:

I want to em each worksheet seperately and be able to save each worksheet
seperately?

Thanks in advance :)