Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ty Ty is offline

Default Excel Delete VB Macro

On Jul 30, 1:32*pm, "Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org
wrote:
Ty,

In keeping with the same looping logic as your original macro:

Sub DeleteRedCells()
* * ' NOTE: You must select the first cell in the column before running this macro

* *ScreenUpdating = False
* *Do While ActiveCell < ""
* * *If ActiveCell.Interior.Color = RGB(255, 0, 0) Then
* * * * *ActiveCell.Clear
* * * End If
* * * * ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
* *Loop
* *ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

-
HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Ty" wrote in message

I have a post with a subject of "Macro & VB101 and Excel Options". *My
script has been added. *Now, I want to edit the Module by adding a
deletion after it completes.

the cell above it.

New code: *I will like to delete the RED cells and only keep the CLEAR
cells.

Resolution: *None at this time.

Where should I start? *Or Do anyone have the answer?- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for your response. I will give it a try. I'm assuming that
the "ActiveCell.Clear" is for the REMOVAL/DELETE of the cell. I
apologize for my ignorance at this point. I'm still trying to refresh
my memory.