Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jeff M Jeff M is offline

Default Comparing Lists of text using colors or by other means

I have two lists of account names (for example). 500 names in column A and
1000 names in column B. I would like to highlight or somehow alter the names
in column B that are in Column A without using the find and replace
function.. I do not want to do it one at a time but cannot figure out how to
do it with the entire range all at once? Goal is to then use the data
associated with the highlighted cells in column B for reports etc.