Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Tabing in user form

It kind of sounds like you have to change the .tabkeybehavior property for that
textbox to false.

But that wouldn't explain why you could tab out of that textbox before. Any
chance that the reset routine is fiddling around with that property?

lynz wrote:

I have a user form with text and combo boxes which I tab through to
input data. If I make a mistake I click the reset command button which
clears the boxes and i start again. However when I go to tab to the next
box my tabbing stays within the text box and doesnt advance to the next
text or combo box as it does when I first use the form. Any ideas on how
to fix this much appreciated thanks. L

--

Dave Peterson